With the growing demand for skin preservation and the first signs of ageing often noticeable from a much younger age than desired, the need for effective protection against the damage of time has now become more important than ever.
• Preserve and maintain youthful skin health.
• Increase the skin’s ability to wear off external aggressors.
• Boost and maintain the skin’s metabolism and activity.
• Improved skin elasticity and suppleness.
• Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and the depth thereof.
• Increased skin vitality.