Over and above the addition of South Africa’s local cultivars, the below grape actives are also included in the product formulations, some of which are new technologies currently in development that will be added to new formulations launching in 2015 and 2016.
– Patented Grape Vine Shoot extract, a specialised derivative from Resveratrol excellent for the protection
of mitochondrial DNA, epidermal stem cells and extracellular matrix.
– Patented Vectorized Grape Seed Polyphenols, a highly powerful anti-oxidant with an anti-ageing effect.
– Stabilised and objectivized grape polyphenols with an extraordinary high OPC content presenting superior
anti-ageing and anti-oxidant properties.
– OPC Palmitate of grape seeds responsible for anti-photoageing, anti-ageing and antioxidant functions.
– Concentrated French Wine Extract, a highly effective anti-oxidant against hydroxyl radical and superoxide anions.
– Resveratrol for its extremely anti-ageing and anti-oxidating properties.
– Grape Stem Cell Technology responsible for the protection of skin stem cells against the harmful effects of UV stress.
– Organic Grape Water which contains biophenols to combat extrinsic ageing.
– Red Vine Leaf Extract for superior capillary support and the strengthening of venous structures.
– Organic Grapeseed Extract for its highly anti-ageing, anti-oxidant benefits.