Age-Defying AHA Resurfacing Peel
The revolutionary Age-Defying AHA Resurfacing Peel is formulated to rapidly resurface dull skin for a smoother, softer and more youthful skin texture. This skin-smoothing peel enhanced with 10% Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid and Glycerine exfoliates and moisturises the
skin as a luxury treatment in preparation of a special occasion or merely to leave skin feeling silky smooth.
While Glycolic Acid is an effective eliminator of dead skin cells and stimulates cell turnover, Tartaric Acid (from grapes) not only supports the exfoliating action, but also stimulates collagen production that improves the skin’s integrity and firmness while serving as a powerful anti-oxidant.
Apply the AHA Resurfacing Peel 2-3 times per week as a spot treatment to a preferred area of the body. This can be applied as a luxury treatment in preparation of a special occasion or merely to leave skin feeling silky smooth. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse.
– For best results, use in conjunction with Age-Defying Rejuvenator
– Always follow with application of Sun Defence SPF30
• Avoid use within 3 days after shaving and 5 days after waxing
• NOT suitable for use during pregnancy
• NOT suitable for use on the face
• Sensitive skin types
• Sunburnt skin
• Avoid areas with couperose, open cuts or wounds
– 10% Glycolic Acid (from grapes)
– Tartaric Acid